Finance Officer/Assistant Clerk
Part-time, 22 hours per week - 9am - 1pm Monday to Friday, plus limited out of hours
Salary FTE from £24,313 (pro rata, based on a 37hr week) plus generous pension
Join the team at Wheathampstead Parish Council and be the first point of contact for residents on local issues.
- Competent in the use of SAGE Line 50 Accounting
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Able to work without supervision
- Self-motivated / good problem-solving abilities
- Good communicator
- Numerate and literate
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Flexible and great team worker
Experience in a multi-tasking customer-based role would be an advantage. The successful candidate will have a genuine interest in working within a small friendly team to improve the facilities and environment in our community.
You must be prepared to study toward the Certificate in Local Council Administration (CiLCA).
Click HERE for the job application pack, which includes details of how to apply and what to include within your application. Please note that any incomplete applications will not be considered. The closing date for applications is Thursday 28 February 2019 at 6pm.