Wheathampstead’s Got Talent 2018
Saturday 7 July 2018 - 3pm to 5.30pm on the Meads
This is your opportunity to share your musical, entertainment and dancing talent on the stage! The closing date for applications is Sunday 24 June 2018. Unfortunately, no late applications will be accepted.
PLEASE READ THESE RULES BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION.
1. Each individual or group will perform on stage, in front of three 3 judges and an audience. All songs must be expletive free (radio version). Performances must not last longer than 4 minutes.
2. Registration is first come, first serve. All participants will be confirmed by phone or email.
3. You must come prepared with music on a CD, USB stick or mp3 player, ready to be played.
4. Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of the show. Slots will be confirmed on the day.
5. The judges' decision will be final. Judging will be based on quality, performance and originality. Only the winners of each category will be announced. Trophies will be awarded to 1) the overall WGT winner and 2) the winners of each of the three categories, with certificates and ribbons for all.
6. Anyone entering under the age of 18 must have the consent of a parent or guardian. One adult can consent for all children performing (if the performance is being done as duo/group).
UPDATE as of 19 June: We currently have only 4 spaces left to enter the talent show, as we are restricted with regards to time. In addition to this, the majority of our applications are singing and/or dancing and we have very few applications for the 'entertainment' category. If your act is something a bit different, this is the perfect time to showcase it!
Click HERE to submit your application!